We have been recognized with many awards and accolades for our development of high standard buildings, excellence in property management, environmental stewardship, commitment to quality service and contributions to worthwhile causes.
Corporate and Social Responsibility
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)Earth Award
- BP Centre, Calgary
- 6696 Financial Drive, Mississauga
- 50 Bay Street, Toronto
- 6950 Creditview Road, Mississauga
Real Estate Services
BOMA The Outstanding Building of the Year Award (TOBY)
The most prestigious and comprehensive program of its kind in the commercial real estate industry, the TOBY Awards recognize quality in office buildings and awarding excellence in office building management. Bentall was honoured with TOBYs in four categories in 2013:
- Corporate Facility – General Mills, Mississauga
- Under 100,000 sq. ft. - 6696 Financial Drive, Mississauga
- 100,000-249,999 sq. ft. – Ennisclare Corporate Centre, Oakville
- 100,000-249,999 sq. ft. - Calgary Board of Education, Calgary
- 500,000-1 million sq ft. – Jamieson Place, Calgary
- Regional Shopping Centre. – Capilano Mall, North Vancouver
- Suburban Office Park – Broadway Tech Centre, Vancouver
BOMA Pinnacle Award
Recognizing innovation, teamwork, outstanding service and commitment to clients.
- 2013 Toronto Pinnacle Award, 'Innovation' – Presented to Windsor Crossing, Windsor, ON for taking an active role in developing and implementing systems and programs that result in the betterment of the communities we live and work in.
- 2013 Manitoba Pinnacle Award, 'Customer Service' - Presented to Richardson Centre, Winnipeg, MB for exceeding the diverse needs of all their clients.